SAN ANTONIO - GRAPHIC DESIGNER/ECOMMERCE COORDINATOR APPLY NOW
The Graphic Designer/Ecommerce Coordinator will join the Marketing Department and play a pivotal role in brand expansion and sales support by producing high-end visual assets and maintaining ecommerce operations. The ideal candidate is familiar with marketing and technological opportunities to increase sales and customer engagement. This role will report to and support the Marketing Manager.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work closely with the creative team to develop and implement compelling design solutions.
- Conceptualize and present concepts, designs, and illustrations that can be utilized across a range of marketing materials including print, web, social media, and product branding.
- Ensure consistency across all touch points while executing within the brand strategy.
- Design supporting graphics, prepare presentation materials, and assist the creative and sales teams as needed.
- Communicate design decisions while simultaneously analyzing and incorporating feedback.
- Work with the internal team and marketing agency partner to implement product updates, seasonal online marketing, advertising and promotions calendar.
- Manage daily site maintenance - working with all pertinent parties to establish site stability, make site changes, problem troubleshooting, escalation, and resolution.
- Proficiency in web analytics and performance marketing analytics
- Demonstrate knowledge of the MATERIAL product and all the custom capabilities that are offered.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across all departments.
- Find solutions in a fast-paced, supportive environment and embrace opportunities to gain professional skills and knowledge.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Business, Communications, or another relevant field
- Expertise in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign
- Understanding of digital fundamentals - operations/fulfillment, customer service, sales, merchandising, etc.
- Knowledge of retail and marketing metrics using Google Analytics, commitment to increasing profit and ROI
- Demonstrated design expertise and creative eye via high-quality, professional project work portfolio of graphic design, web design, or a combination of both.
- Experience operating within Google Analytics, CRM. Shopify experience strongly preferred.
- Technical Capacity.
- Ability to work both independently and jointly.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Computer literacy.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
This position does not directly supervise any employees.
This job operates in a warehouse as well as a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to handle or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 30 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds with aid. Specific vision abilities required by this job include hearing, close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Ability to travel (minor) if needed.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Materials Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Materials Marketing is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Materials Marketing are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Materials Marketing will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.|||San Antonio|||||||||58EvNPc6cAhBB113|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||